Call: 01691 652233 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomorrow’s needs… today
It may be that you are considering making your last will and testament or updating an existing will and we thought you may be looking for a local service which can provide professional legal services at prices you can afford.
About us and the service that we provide:
- Asset Wealth Preservation is a well established will writing and estate administration company.
- Your will is professionally written by qualified individuals with many years industry experience and carry professional indemnity insurance.
- We are a full member of The Society of Will Writers and Estate Planners. Members are highly trained and abide to a code of conduct.
- Free no obligation telephone consultation so you can discuss any questions you have prior to an appointment.
- We come to you – your local consultant can arrange a home visit at a time that is convenient to you.
- Quick and simple – you do not have to show any personal or private financial papers and a typical instruction process should take just over an hour to complete. All of your details are kept strictly private and confidential.
- Your will can be stored with The Society of Will Writers and registered with the Will Register UK for easy retrieval when the time comes.
How much does it cost?
Our fees are amongst the most competitive in the UK at just £150 inc. VAT for a single will or £180 inc. VAT for reciprocal mirror wills. So why pay more?
Lasting Powers of Attorney
If you were injured and became incapacitated as a result or you became seriously ill, who would look after your financial and health welfare?
Many people think that their spouse, son or daughter could automatically do so, and it often comes as a shock when they discover that they cannot. These things become more self-evident when somebody loses their mental ability (e.g. Alzheimer’s, dementia, brain injury etc.).This is not the time for loved ones to discover that they have little or no power to take care of your financial affairs. If you lose mental capacity through accident or illness, things can become very stressful and difficult for loved ones:
- Your bank accounts can be frozen (even joint accounts)
- Other savings and investments can be difficult to access and manage.
- Unpaid bills could start to pile up simply because nobody has the legal authority to act on your behalf.
- It can become very trying for loved ones to look after any of your day-to-day finances if your signature or other ID is required.
If you lose mental capacity, there is a requirement for the Office of Public Guardian to be informed. This involves a costly and demanding process so that somebody can be appointed on your behalf. The person appointed may NOT be the same person that you would have.
There is a better way that puts you in control. You can appoint a person/people NOW that you trust to act in the future either with you, or for you when you can’t.
We will be pleased to guide you through the process of creating effective LPAs to protect your family.
Don’t delay this important decision. Many people leave it too late. It is only possible to make this appointment whilst you still enjoy excellent mental health.