Call: 01691 652233 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is vital that you get the right advice to preserve your wealth for future generations. At Asset Wealth Preservation, we help you to manage your assets today, and reduce your exposure to tax when you die.
Recognised and respected as trusted family advisers, we can help you with:
- Setting up a trust (to come into force either during your lifetime or on death ) to protect your assets for you and your family
- Helping to reduce inheritance tax and other such liabilities
- Managing assets in the best interests of your beneficiaries
- Advice on making gifts during your lifetime to reduce your inheritance tax liability
- Protecting vulnerable or disabled beneficiaries
- Advice on how to safeguard business assets
- Protecting your property and making sure it is passed on in a way and at a time that suits you
- Ensuring compliance with the submission of tax returns to HMRC.
Why set up a trust?
A trust is a way of managing the assets (money, investments, property, etc.) you have accumulated during your lifetime for the benefit of your beneficiaries.
There are different types of trusts, and they are all taxed differently, so it is vital that you get expert advice to ensure the right structure for you. At Asset Wealth Preservation, we provide an individual service that helps you to make the best possible decisions.
With many years’ experience advising generations of families, we are a full member of the Society of Will Writers and Estate Planners and abide by a stringent code of conduct. So you benefit from the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are working with the best.